This Per Diem position is for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist working in Marlboro performing Nuclear stress tests. Candidate must be licensed to operate nuclear medicine equipment in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Proficient in venipuncture. 3-5 years’ experience as a nuclear medicine Technologist preferred. New applicants will be considered.
Must be AART(N) or NMTCB registered.
BLS or CPR certificate required
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of an associate degree in nuclear medicine technology.
- Prepares patient for stress tests, including patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent and signatures, and conducting patient teaching related to risks and complications.
- Assesses patient’s resting, stress and recovery vitals.
- Must be proficient in reading EKG and have strong familiarity with abnormal EKGs
- Sets up and monitors patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application leads. EKG Rhythm identification and interpretation.
- Maintains all EKG, exercise stress, pacemaker monitor files and records as required.
- Performs graded exercise stress testing accurately, following the cardiologist’s instructions and protocol, using the proper techniques to produce a clear, good quality tracing.
- Recognizes atypical electrocardiogram pattern and determines whether there is any external interferences.
- Writes study reports and recommendations as required by site
- Maintains and cleans equipment
- Current BLS
- ACLS certification
Benefits Package Highlights
- Health Insurance: 90% of premium paid by CRMA for fulltime staff, prorated for part-time.
- 10 paid holidays/yr. 17 vacation/sick days/yr in addition. Prorated for part-time.
- Dental, Vision, and Life available.
- 401k 4% contribution by CRMA
- FSA/HSA available
Pay: From $26.00 per hour