Providing Metrowest the rapid, accurate laboratory results necessary for effective care.
For questions regarding your lab tests, please contact your ordering physician’s office.
For a list of CRMA Phlebotomy locations and hours, CLICK HERE
Laboratory testing is a fundamental aspect of leading-edge healthcare. In fact, more than 70% of physicians’ clinical decisions are based on the results of laboratory testing. Because lab testing results are such a crucial factor in maintaining wellness, it’s important to choose a healthcare organization that can give you accurate test results in a timely manner.
The Charles River Medical Associates Laboratory Services Department is fully accredited by all major payers, including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Department of Public Health (DPH). And not only do we work hard for you in the exam room, but also when we’re performing your lab work. Our accredited and highly trained technicians, medical technologists, phlebotomists, and specimen handlers take extreme caution when performing your tests to keep your medical care free of errors.
Charles River Medical Associates offers an array of laboratory tests.
We possess a comprehensive set of testing capabilities to give our doctors the information they need to provide you excellent care. At some point during their healthcare experience, everyone will need to undergo some sort of laboratory testing — and many need testing on a regular basis. Keeping your treatment within the CRMA team helps your test results be on time, available to your CRMA doctors, and accessible to you through our Patient Gateway.
Some of the laboratory tests we perform include:
- Hematology – Used to identify blood diseases, such as hemophilia and leukemia.
- Urinalysis – By evaluating a sample of your urine, we can detect a number of disorders, including diabetes and kidney disease.
- Microbiology – With microbiological testing, we can determine the presence of bacterial infections, such as strep throat.
- Mycology – Used to detect the presence of fungus, such as athlete’s foot.
- Parasitology – Our skilled laboratory technicians can detect the presence of parasites, such as tapeworms and hookworms.
- Endocrinology –By looking at your blood and urine, we can determine if your hormone levels are normal.