Convenient Primary Care in 11 Metrowest Communities
Charles River Medical Associates provides a smooth healthcare experience for you and your family. We have over 75 compassionate doctors and nurse practioners cooperating to bring you low-hassle care in nine Metrowest communities. Framingham is our geographic center
- New Patients call 1-508-848-2190 or contact us online
- Over 75 Doctors and providers – Find a Doctor. Personalized medical care in doctor’s offices, not large impersonal clinics.
- 20 Locations in 11 Metrowest communities including Framingham, Holliston, Hudson, Marlborough, Millis, Natick, Northborough, Southborough, Sudbury, Wellesley, and Westborough.
- Affiliation with Partners Healthcare physicians and hospitals. Our primary local hospitals are Metrowest Medical Center, Newton Wellesley Hospital, and UMass-Marlborough hospital.
- Urgent Care for evening / weekend appointments – centrally located in Framingham
- In-house Diagnostic Imaging Diabetes & Nutrition Counseling Endoscopy Center Laboratory
- Easy Communication online with Patient Gateway: referrals, prescriptions, test results, requests
Urgent Care in Framingham
– Less Expensive Emergency Room Alternative
If you need urgent medical attention for a condition that isn’t life threatening, visit CRMA Urgent Care in Framingham, centrally located in our Metrowest service area. Our talented nurse practitioners will be happy to assist you in a timely manner, and you’ll likely pay much less than at an emergency room. Note that our Urgent Care office is not a walk-in clinic, so make sure you schedule online or call (508) 665-4393 to make an appointment.
Fully Integrated with Partners Healthcare System
for Referrals and Specialists
Easy access to shared electronic medical records across the Partners system for continuity of care. Once you are a part of Charles River Medical Associates, any specialists and testing locations that are also part of CRMA or Partners Healthcare can seamlessly access your information. This gives you greater continuity of care and reduces the chance of administrative error. Your good health and peace of mind are our top priorities, and we’ve established our team of physicians to service those needs.
Comprehensive Testing and Diagnostic Services
In addition to our variety of doctors, we also offer an array of testing and diagnostic services within Charles River Medical Associates. In-house Diagnostic Imaging, Diabetes & Nutrition Counseling, Endoscopy Center, and Laboratory. If your doctor determines that a certain test offered by CRMA is required, our staff will make all of the necessary arrangements for you — appointments, referrals and information exchanges — in order to reduce your burden and accelerate your diagnostic process.
Patient-Centered Care at Charles River Medical Associates
To ensure that you have a great patient experience, we strive to practice medicine the way it used to be. We understand that when you make an appointment to see your doctor, you have an important reason for doing so, and that should be your focus, not paperwork and tedious details.
There are many advantages to choosing a doctor who is part of Charles River Medical Associates. Our ability to “quarterback” your care and to share information with other doctors who are also in our network are key benefits to seeing a CRMA doctor. Rapid communication means you’re getting the care you need faster, and you’re getting back to a healthy life sooner. Of course, if you already have a specialist that you prefer who is not part of Charles River Medical Associates, we will work with them with the same flexibility, responsiveness and commitment to your health.