We currently have 2 Cardiology offices in Framingham looking to hire a Medical Assistant
- 1 MD Cardiology practice in Framingham and Marlborough MA (Satellite office). Hours :Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30 pm
- 1 MD Cardiology practice in Framingham. Hours: Monday -Friday – 9am – 5:30 pm
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates pre-visit preparations
- Rooms patients and documents procedures
- Prepares treatment rooms with appropriate instruments and materials for examination of patients.
- Cleans and restocks exam room.
- Completes inventories and orders medical supplies and materials..
- Performs other tasks such as scheduling and completing forms.
- May be expected to cover Front Desk
- EKG, Holter and Event Monitor experience is required
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a Cardiology practice required
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program or certification as a Medical Assistant through a national accredited certifying body.
- Strong computer and typing skills, with previous EMR system preferred. EPIC experience preferred.
Benefits Package Highlights
1. Health Insurance: 90% of premium paid by CRMA for fulltime staff, prorated for part-time.
2. 10 paid holidays/yr. 17 vacation/sick days/yr in addition. Prorated for part-time.
3. Dental, Vision, and Life available.
4. 401k 4% contribution by CRMA
5. FSA/HSA available