Ultrasound Technologist – Per Diem, M-F Days. No weekends or holidays!
Charles River Medical Associates, with over 75 compassionate providers providing leading-edge clinical care, offers high-quality service at 15 locations spread across 9 MetroWest communities. Our Diagnostic Imaging centers in Framingham and Marlborough offer CT, Digital X-Ray, 3D Mammography, Ultrasound, Bone Density, Nuclear Medicine, as well as other various Cardiology exams. Under the general supervision of the Radiology Manager, the Mammography Technologist provides exceptional hands-on patient care and service.
This per diem position offers great compensation and flexible hours within a positive, close-knit, team-oriented environment. No weekends or holidays! Hours will be available at our Framingham and Marlborough locations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This role incorporates all the technical skills associated with ultrasound, including related clerical and service duties.
Performs ultrasound studies, including diagnostic breast imaging, as assigned. Performs routine maintenance of equipment and maintains exam suites in good and appropriate order. Obtains and reviews patient’s clinical history and related patient’s test reports. Performs related clerical duties as needed.
- Must be certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Must maintain all required continuing education credits and licensure during employment
- Must be BLS (Basic Life Support) certified and maintain this certification during employment
- Phillips trained applicants preferred but not required
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multi-task