This Registered Nurse position is in a 5 MD, 1 NP Pediatric office supporting all providers. Epic knowledge a plus. Good communication and interpersonal skills needed
Hours 8:45a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Assist in the triage of phone calls from patients and parents for children ranging in age from newborn to young adult
- Direct medication refill requests to appropriate providers
- Complete school and camp forms as appropriate
- Submit prior authorization requests and overrides for medications, specialized infant formula and durable medical equipment
- Assist in rooming patients, obtaining height, weight and blood pressures
- Administer vaccines and complete venous blood draws
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of an accredited registered nurse training program
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- Experience with Epic electronic medical record system is a plus
- Experience in pediatrics preferred
Benefits Package Highlights
- Health Insurance: 90% of premium paid by CRMA for fulltime staff, prorated for part-time.
- 10 paid holidays/yr. 17 vacation/sick days/yr in addition. Prorated for part-time.
- Dental, Vision, and Life available.
- 401k 4% contribution by CRMA
- FSA/HSA available