Busy practice seeks full-time Medical Assistant Float. This unique position requires a highly motivated individual to be part of a part of our team. Must be willing to travel to different CRMA offices.
Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Greet patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner
- Execute necessary vitals: height, weight, head circumference, blood pressure
- Administer vaccinations, PPDs
- Perform vision screening.
- Perform routine urinalysis, strep tests, flu tests
- Clean and stock exam rooms
- Needs to be trained in phlebotomy; pediatric blood draws a plus
- Rooming patients
- Preparing patients for the provider (Vital signs, etc.)
- Assisting the Physician with various tasks
- Entering documentation of the patient’s medical history and physical exam, lab tests, procedures, prescriptions, diagnostics into the EHR as directed by the provider
- Research information as requested by the provider
Completion of a Medical Assistant certificate program and 1+ years medical assistant experience, prefer MA certification or registered MA. Excellent typing skills and multi-tasking capabilities preferred.
Previous experience with EPIC a plus.