At any age, nutrition is a vital key for maintaining your health. A registered dietitian is a professional who provides reliable, objective nutrition information, separates facts from fads, and translates the latest scientific findings into easy to understand nutrition information. Our dietitians provide individualized nutrition counseling that lend support to other medical treatments for a wide variety of health conditions such as:
- Elevated cholesterol, lipid management
- Food Allergies/Lactose, intolerance
- Gastrointestinal diseases: Celiac, Diverticulosis, Irritable Bowel, Inflammatory Bowel
- High blood pressure
- Weight management for adults and children (ages 7 and up)
Meeting with a Dietitian
When you meet with a registered dietitian at CRMA, you will receive:
- Personal, one-on-one nutrition counseling
- A food plan tailored to meet your goals
- Food preparation tips and suggestions
Unfortunately not all insurances cover nutrition counseling. Check with your carrier.
Call our Nutrition office at 508-848-2227 if you’d like to learn more.