Unsurpassed medical care through multiple specialties and excellent services.
In order to diagnose, treat, prevent and manage many medical conditions, our general practitioners and specialists may need to run tests outside of their office. You can access a variety of state-of-the-art testing facilities while staying within Charles River Medical Associates. All of your information will be available to doctors within our network, saving you time and also giving you access to your test results via our Patient Gateway.
Providing skilled care across a range of specialties.
We have a number of medical specialties within the Charles River Medical Associates network. Our doctors work together to keep you healthy and strong while ensuring you feel comfortable and informed every step of the way. Our specialties include:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Diabetes & Obesity Management
- Medical Oncology
- Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Great care through compassion-driven diagnostic and education services.
We offer a range of services to help your CRMA doctor diagnose and treat your problems. These services include:
- Medical Imaging – Using the latest technology and trained technologists, our Radiology facility provides a wide array of diagnostic tools to look at your body’s internal structures to help detect and manage many conditions.
- Diabetes & Nutrition Education – If you have diabetes or diet-related disorders, our certified educators can help you make lifestyle changes to manage your condition.
- Endoscopy Center – The gastroenterologists at our endoscopy center provide a variety of tests of the upper and lower digestive tract, such as colonoscopy, to detect and treat cancers and other digestive disorders.
- Laboratory Testing – Patient blood samples drawn in all CRMA locations are sent to our main laboratory testing facility, where results are typically returned to your doctor on the same day.
Many of our services require some patient preparation beforehand. For your safety and to ensure your test is successful, it’s important that you follow the directions given by your doctor and ask any questions you may have. Also, make sure to let the technician conducting your test know if you have any discomfort, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Keeping your best interest in mind.
Your comfort, convenience and well-being are our top priorities here at Charles River Medical Associates. We will go to great lengths to make sure that you’re getting the results you need to live a healthy life. Please let any of our friendly staff members know about necessary accommodations you require and we’ll be happy to do everything we can to assist you!
For more information on our services, or to schedule an appointment, call 1-508-848-2190. You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.